Take the simpleand common ingredients from your kitchen pantry and make an easy but filling breakfast for your family… This delightful omelet can be prepared in just 25 minutes.
Instant Pot Chicken & Veggie Omelet Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove chopped finely
- Salt and ground black pepper as required
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup cooked chicken shredded
- 1/3 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (mint, basil and cilantro leaves), chopped finely
- 1 scallion chopped finely
- In a bowl, add eggs, coconut milk, fish sauce, garlic, salt and black pepper and beat until well combined.
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté” to heat the oil.
- Select “Cancel” and place the egg mixture.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Select “Steam” and just use the default time of 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and transfer the omelet onto a plate.
- Place the chicken mixture over one half of omelet and fold it.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks