Take the simpleand common ingredients from your kitchen pantry and make an easy but filling breakfast for your family… This delightful omelet can be prepared in just 25 minutes.
- 5 eggs
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 garlic clove chopped finely
- Salt and ground black pepper as required
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup cooked chicken shredded
- 1/3 cup mung bean sprouts
- 1/4 cup fresh herbs (mint, basil and cilantro leaves), chopped finely
- 1 scallion chopped finely
- In a bowl, add eggs, coconut milk, fish sauce, garlic, salt and black pepper and beat until well combined.
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté” to heat the oil.
- Select “Cancel” and place the egg mixture.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Select “Steam” and just use the default time of 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and transfer the omelet onto a plate.
- Place the chicken mixture over one half of omelet and fold it.
- Serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.