It is a very easy dish containing chicken breasts and some spices. It is very delicious and has savoury aroma.
Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Bites Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 2 hours
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 4 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 6 tbsp Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp chili powder
- 2 tsp coriander
- 2 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp mixed spice
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 2 tsp garam masala
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, season chicken breasts with spices.
- Then, add lemon juice and Greek yogurt and marinate for about 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, add water in the inner pot of Instant pot and place the steamer rack in it.
- Place the marinated chicken breasts on the rack and set the Instant pot to “Steam”.
- Cook for about 4 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and take out the chicken breasts.
- Slice them into chunks and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.