It is a very easy dish containing chicken breasts and some spices. It is very delicious and has savoury aroma.
Instant Pot Chicken Tikka Bites
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon garlic paste
- 2 teaspoon ginger paste
- 6 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- ½ cup water
- 2 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon coriander
- 2 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoon mixed spice
- 2 teaspoon turmeric
- 2 teaspoon garam masala
- salt and pepper
- In a bowl, season chicken breasts with spices.
- Then, add lemon juice and Greek yogurt and marinate for about 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, add water in the inner pot of Instant pot and place the steamer rack in it.
- Place the marinated chicken breasts on the rack and set the Instant pot to “Steam”.
- Cook for about 4 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and take out the chicken breasts.
- Slice them into chunks and serve.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂