It’s full of flavor and you can make it in 30 minutes!
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb fresh cremini mushrooms stemmed and quartered
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 8 (5-ounce) skinless chicken thighs
- 1 cup green olives pitted and halved
- 2 cup fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the mushrooms and onion and cook for about 4-5 minutes.
- Add the tomato paste and garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the chicken, olives, tomatoes and broth.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 9-10 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in salt, black pepper and parsley.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.