This dish is a healthy combination of chicken with whole wheat noodles and tastes delicious.
If you are into healthy recipes, check out this Instant Pot wheat berries.
Instant Pot Chicken Stroganoff with Whole Wheat Noodles Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cup whole wheat noodles cooked
- 2 cup chicken
- 2 tbsp canola oil
- 1 tbsp pepper freshly ground
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 3 carrots diced
- ½ tbsp Kosher salt
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Neufchatel cheese
- 2 cup button mushrooms
- 2 cup dry white wine
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 salks celery
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup parsley chopped
- Put oil, chicken, kosher salt and pepper in the instant pot and brwoned and tendered.
- Add onions in the instant pot and Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Put mustard, dry wine and floor and cook till reduced half.
- Stir in the celery, chicken stock, mushrooms and carrots.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and put whole wheat noodles, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.