This dish combines chicken sausage with pasta and is delicious and healthy meal.
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 pound pasta
- 1 pound candy Italian floor sausage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 28 oz. tomatoes chopped in their juices
- 1 tbsp salt
- 2 cup mozzarella shredded
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Put oil, pasta and water in the instant pot and close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 5 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure and keep them aside.
- Put oil, onion and sausage in the instant pot and cook till browned.
- Add all the ingredients in the instant pot except cheese. Stir for 2 minutes.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 9 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add boiled pasta.
- Garnish with mozzarella cheese before serving.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.