This dish is really simple to make with the deliciousness of cream which enhances the power of its taste.
Like this recipe? Don’t miss the Instant Pot Salsa Chicken, which is an easier version of this one.
- 2 pounds chicken steaks
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- Season chicken steak with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Stir together tomato sauce, hot pepper sauce and salsa.
- Arrange the trivet on the Instant Pot and transfer the steak pieces on it.
- Drizzle the salsa mixture over it and select “Slow Cooker”.
- Set to “Medium” for 8 hours and release the pressure naturally.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.