This dish is really simple to make with the deliciousness of cream which enhances the
power of its taste.
Instant Pot Chicken Salsa Steak Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 pounds chicken steaks
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp hot pepper sauce
- to taste salt
- to taste pepper
- Season chicken steak with garlic powder, salt and black pepper.
- Stir together tomato sauce, hot pepper sauce and salsa.
- Arrange the trivet on the Instant Pot and transfer the steak pieces on it.
- Drizzle the salsa mixture over it and select “Slow Cooker”.
- Set to “Medium” for 8 hours and release the pressure naturally.