This is an amazing dish which would win the heart of your family. It never fails to amaze everyone’s taste buds. The sauces used in it are great in taste.
- 1/2 lb chicken breasts skinless, boneless
- 1/2 cup fresh baby spinach
- 3 spears fresh asparagus
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- 1/2 tbsp poultry blend herbs
- 1/4 sliced deli ham
- Butterfly chicken breasts by laying breasts flat on a cutting board and cut them into slices.
- Open the chicken breasts up into a “butterfly” and garnish with poultry herb blend, dividing among two.
- Now, layer chicken breasts with spinach leaves, ham slices and cheese.
- Place 3 asparagus spears on each breast to one side.
- Now roll the chicken tightly and use toothpicks to hold it together.
- Meanwhile, add olive oil in the inner pot of Instant pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add chicken breasts and cook for about 4 minutes (1 on each side).
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 12 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure quickly through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and take out the chicken with the help of tongs.
- Cut into slices to reveal inner ingredients and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.