This delicious and healthy recipe contains high nutritive valve and is perfect to satisfy the lunch time cravings.
Instant pot Chicken Rice with Vegetables Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 cup red onion diced
- 1 cup corns cooked
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 lb chicken boneless,cubed
- 1 cup white rice rinsed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 2 cups water
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp cumin ground
- salt to taste
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper chunked
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper chunked
- 1/2 cup egg noodles boiled
- Add oil in an instant pot and press sauté.
- Add onion, cumin,chicken,chili powder and salt in it and stir until the chicken is brown.
- Add water, rice and salsa in it and close the lid.
- Cook for 8 minutes on “high” pressure
- Release the pressure quickly
- Again press “Sauté” and add corn, yellow bell pepper, red bell pepper and cilantro.
- Stir the contents frequently for 3-4 minutes.
- Dish out for serving and top with boiled egg noodles.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.