A purely healthy and hearty dinner idea for the whole family… This dinner dish is chock full of deliciously spiced chicken, rice and carrots.
Instant Pot Chicken & Rice Bowl Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 13 minutes
Total Time: 33 minutes
- 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp Sriracha
- 1 tsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 1/2 tbsp garlic minced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup uncooked long grain white rice
- 2 cups chicken broth
- shredded carrots for topping
- Chopped scallion for topping
- For sauce: in a bowl, add all ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the chicken breasts and cook for about 2-3 minutes per side.
- Press “Cancel” and transfer the chicken into bowl.
- Add sauce and stir to combine.
- In the pot of instant pot, place rice and top with chicken with sauce, followed by broth.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and transfer chicken into a bowl,
- With 2 forks, shred the meat and mix with rice.
- Divide rice mixture into serving bowls.
- Top with vegetables and scallion and serve.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks