Best chicken potato curry you will ever have. Perfect one-pot meal for the dinner tomorrow!
If you like curry, check out this Instant Pot Japanese curry, another delicious dish with chicken.
- 2 lb chicken thighs
- 1 lb potatoes quartered
- 1 apple chooped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbsp ginger minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil, apple, ginger, onions and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add spices and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, coconut milk and chicken broth in the instant pot.
- Select Cancel and close the lid.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 10 minutes. Release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid, garnish with cilantro and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.