Best chicken potato curry you will ever have. Perfect one-pot meal for the dinner tomorrow!
Instant Pot Chicken Potato Curry Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 lb chicken thighs
- 1 lb potatoes quartered
- 1 apple chooped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tbsp ginger minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tbsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil, apple, ginger, onions and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add spices and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, coconut milk and chicken broth in the instant pot.
- Select Cancel and close the lid.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 10 minutes. Release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid, garnish with cilantro and serve.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks