Best chicken potato curry you will ever have. Perfect one-pot meal for the dinner tomorrow!
If you like curry, check out this Instant Pot Japanese curry, another delicious dish with chicken.
Instant Pot Chicken Potato Curry
- 2 lb chicken thighs
- 1 lb potatoes quartered
- 1 apple chooped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoon ginger minced
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon curry powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil, apple, ginger, onions and sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add spices and garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken, potatoes, tomatoes, coconut milk and chicken broth in the instant pot.
- Select Cancel and close the lid.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 10 minutes. Release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid, garnish with cilantro and serve.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂