This dish is a tasty and healthy combination of chicken and Thai Sauce.
Instant Pot Chicken Paleo with Thai Sauces Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 pound chicken
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp basil dried
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can (28 oz.) chicken stock
- 2 tomatoes crushed
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup sweet chilli Thai sauce
- 1/4 Nam Chim sauce
- 1 cup coriander leaves
- Put the oil, onion and garlic in the instant pot and “Sauté” for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and the rest of ingredients in the instant pot. Close the lid.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.