Chicken omelet is famous worldwide and a delicious start to a day with all essential
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 red bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 tbsp green chilies chopped
- 1/2 cup boiled chicken shredded
- 1 tbsp parsley chopped
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Tomatoes and green onions for garnishing
- Pour the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- In a bowl, add eggs and beat until light. Combine with remaining ingredients and mixed well.
- Transfer the mixture to instant pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 4-5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Dish out and garnish with tomatoes and green onions.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.