This Manchurian is mouthwatering and delightful in taste. It is cooked in Indian style Which makes it way more tasty and delicious.
Instant Pot Chicken Manchurian Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 45 minutes
- 1 lb chicken
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp chili sauce
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepepr
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- Marinate chicken with egg and add 1 tablespoon of each vinegar, soy sauce and chili sauce.
- Set it aside for 1 hour.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil and chicken in it and sauté for 3 minutes and take out from the pot.
- Add ketchup, tomato puree and water in instant pot and select sauté.
- Sauté this sauce for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining spices and remaining tablespoons of vinegar, soy sauce and chili sauce. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken in it.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 7 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.