This Manchurian is mouthwatering and delightful in taste. It is cooked in Indian style Which makes it way more tasty and delicious.
- 1 lb chicken
- 1/2 cup tomato ketchup
- 1 large egg
- 3 tbsp vinegar
- 2 cups tomato puree
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp chili sauce
- 3 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepepr
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp sugar
- Marinate chicken with egg and add 1 tablespoon of each vinegar, soy sauce and chili sauce.
- Set it aside for 1 hour.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add oil and chicken in it and sauté for 3 minutes and take out from the pot.
- Add ketchup, tomato puree and water in instant pot and select sauté.
- Sauté this sauce for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining spices and remaining tablespoons of vinegar, soy sauce and chili sauce. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken in it.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 7 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.