Instant Pot Chicken Manchow Noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup shredded chicken cooked
- 2 cup chinese vegetables diced (mushrooms, peppers, brocolli, bean sprouts etc. )
- peanuts crushed and roasted
- 4 oz. noodles cooked
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 2 green onion whites chopped
- 1 inch ginger minced
- 1 tbsp white chilli vinegar
- 1 tbsp soya sauce
- 2 tbsp chilli sauce
- 3 carrots diced
- 8 oz. Vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- Onion greens for garnish
Put onion, carrots, ginger, garlic, tomatoes and vegetables in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
Add soy sauce, vegetable stock, white chilli vinegar and chilli sauce.
Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 10 minutes at high pressure.
Release the pressure naturally and add cooked noodles and chicken.
Season with pepper and salt. Garnish with green onions and crushed roasted peanuts.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!