This soup is perfect as an introduction to a hearty bowlful for a meal in itself. It can be served with peta or nachos.
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1/2 cup onion sliced
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup chicken cooked and shredded
- 16 ounce canned chicken broth
- 1/3 cup coriander fresh and chopped
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup lemon juice fresh
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Turn the instant pot on and select sauté.
- Add olive oil, onions, celery and garlic.
- Sauté them till they become tender and soft.
- Add all ingredients except flour and lemon juice.
- Lock the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Add flour, lemon juice and whisk well.
- Add shredded chicken into the soup.
- Cook till the soup becomes thick.
- Serve hot and season it with salt and pepper.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.