Amazing Thai cuisine with mouthwatering flavor and taste when served with rice.
- 4 chicken breasts boneless
- 4 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 800 ml coconut milk
- 4 tbsp brown sugar
- 6 tbsp fish sauce
- 6 tsp lime juice
- 8 cup vegetables sliced
- Add chicken breasts, Thai red curry paste, coconut milk, fish sauce and brown sugar in an instant pot.
- Cook for about 8-9 minutes on “High” pressure.
- Release the pressure immediately.
- Take out the chicken breasts from the pot and put it aside.
- Select sauté and add lime juice and sliced vegetable. Sauté it for 2-3 minutes.
- Slice the chicken and again put it back in the pot.
- Garnish with coriander and red chili and serve with white rice.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.