A hearty bowl of mouthwatering and soul warming chicken chili for winter night dinners… This chili is packed with the goodness of chicken, tomatoes, corn, broth, oregano and bold spices.
Instant Pot Chicken & Corn Chili Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 3 1/2 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped finely
- 1/4 cup jalapeño peppers seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano crushed
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 14 ounce fresh corn kernel
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients except the cilantro.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Select “Soup” and just use the default time of 10 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and serve hot.
- Remove the lid and serve hot with the topping of cilantro.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks