A hearty bowl of mouthwatering and soul warming chicken chili for winter night dinners… This chili is packed with the goodness of chicken, tomatoes, corn, broth, oregano and bold spices.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 3 1/2 cups cooked chicken chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes chopped finely
- 1/4 cup jalapeño peppers seeded and chopped
- 1 tsp dried oregano crushed
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 14 ounce fresh corn kernel
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the onion and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients except the cilantro.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Select “Soup” and just use the default time of 10 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and serve hot.
- Remove the lid and serve hot with the topping of cilantro.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.