It is a very easy American dish cooked in instant pot and loved in many regions. It has exquisite taste and pleasant aroma.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 ounce boneless chicken breasts browned and chopped
- 8 ounce Mexican rice cooked
- 1/4 cup purple onion
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 giant flour tortillas
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- salt to taste
- Add oil, chicken pieces and Mexican rice in the inner pot of instant pot.
- Then, add onions, tomatoes, cilantro and salt. Select “Sauté”.
- Close the lid and press the press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 6 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and remove the mixture in a bowl. Mix well.
- Take one tortilla sheet and place a spoonful of chicken and rice mixture, black beans, avocado slices, shredded cheddar cheese and roll them tightly.
- Cut them into small bites and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.