This recipe is a star of a fast and easy version of cashew chicken that is inspired by
Chinese recipes. Great option for dinner.
If you like this recipe, you should try this Instant Pot cashew chicken.
- 2 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 3 tbsp cashews chopped
- 1/2 cup smooth cashew butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Mix together honey, rice, soy sauce, cashew butter, chili sauce, chicken broth, vinegar and garlic in a bowl.
- Put the chicken pieces in the Instant Pot and pour the honey mixture on it.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 8 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out the chicken.
- Top with chopped cilantro and cashew nuts.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.