This recipe is a star of a fast and easy version of cashew chicken that is inspired by
Chinese recipes. Great option for dinner.
If you like this recipe, you should try this Instant Pot cashew chicken.
Instant Pot Chicken with Cashew ButterPrint Pin Rate
- 2 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 3 tbsp cashews chopped
- 1/2 cup smooth cashew butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Mix together honey, rice, soy sauce, cashew butter, chili sauce, chicken broth, vinegar and garlic in a bowl.
- Put the chicken pieces in the Instant Pot and pour the honey mixture on it.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 8 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out the chicken.
- Top with chopped cilantro and cashew nuts.
Calories: 256kcal Carbohydrates: 15g Protein: 34g Fat: 6g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 97mg Sodium: 822mg Potassium: 650mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 12g Vitamin A: 76IU Vitamin C: 4mg Calcium: 16mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.