This recipe is a star of a fast and easy version of cashew chicken that is inspired by
Chinese recipes. Great option for dinner.
If you like this recipe, you should try this Instant Pot cashew chicken.
Instant Pot Chicken with Cashew Butter Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 pound chicken breast
- 1/4 cup soya sauce
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 3 tbsp cashews chopped
- 1/2 cup smooth cashew butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Mix together honey, rice, soy sauce, cashew butter, chili sauce, chicken broth, vinegar and garlic in a bowl.
- Put the chicken pieces in the Instant Pot and pour the honey mixture on it.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 8 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out the chicken.
- Top with chopped cilantro and cashew nuts.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.