Chicken Caeasr rice is a delicious dish combined with chicken breast and rice. Caesar
salad adds a tasty touch.
Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Rice Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cup rice soaked and drained
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pound chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 cup cauliflower florets chopped
- 1 cup pimento stuffed olives chopped
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 1 (14 oz.) can rooster broth
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning dried
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 cup broccoli florets chopped
- Put olive oil and garlic in the instant pot and Sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add chunk sized chicken pieces and cook till browned.
- Stir broth, rice, salad dressing and all the other ingredients in the instant pot.
- Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 3 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and garnish with cheese before serving
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks