Instant Pot Chicken Caesar Rice
- 2 cup rice soaked and drained
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 4 pound chicken breast boneless and skinless
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 cup cauliflower florets chopped
- 1 cup pimento stuffed olives chopped
- 1 cup carrots diced
- 1 (14 oz.) can rooster broth
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning dried
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 cup broccoli florets chopped
Put olive oil and garlic in the instant pot and Sauté for 30 seconds.
Add chunk sized chicken pieces and cook till browned.
Stir broth, rice, salad dressing and all the other ingredients in the instant pot.
Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 3 minutes at high pressure.
Release the pressure naturally and garnish with cheese before serving