This instant pot chicken butternut chili is full of delights and perks. It tastes delicious. The combination with butternut makes it tastier.
Instant Pot Chicken Butternut Chili Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 celery ribs chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups butternut squash
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 envelope reduced sodium chili seasoning mix
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup chicken breasts cubed
- 1 tbsp cilantro fresh and chopped
- Turn on the instant and select sauté.
- Add carrots, celery, onion and sautéfor 8 minutes.
- Add squash, tomato paste, tomato, stock and seasoning mix.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and let it simmer for 25 minutes.
- After that time open the lid and stir in the chicken.
- Sprinkle cilantro and serve.
- You can also freeze it or store it in refrigerator.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.