This instant pot chicken butternut chili is full of delights and perks. It tastes delicious. The combination with butternut makes it tastier.
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 carrots chopped
- 2 celery ribs chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 2 cups butternut squash
- 1 tomato chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 envelope reduced sodium chili seasoning mix
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup chicken breasts cubed
- 1 tbsp cilantro fresh and chopped
- Turn on the instant and select sauté.
- Add carrots, celery, onion and sautéfor 8 minutes.
- Add squash, tomato paste, tomato, stock and seasoning mix.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and let it simmer for 25 minutes.
- After that time open the lid and stir in the chicken.
- Sprinkle cilantro and serve.
- You can also freeze it or store it in refrigerator.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.