Why use store-bought chicken broth when you can make it yourself using your Instant Pot?
Just like the Instant Pot Bone Broth, this Chicken broth recipe is easy, simple and healthy and it has more flavor than anything you can buy.
Use it to upgrade your chicken and beef recipes, or even make Instant Pot chicken soup from scratch.
How to get bones?
Just use the remaining bones for any chicken recipe you made. Even cornish hen bones would be perfect.
- 1/2 chicken carcass or bones from roasted chicken
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp peppercorns
- 1 ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 cup cold water
- Place all ingredients in instant pot and close the lid.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 45 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
- Strain stock and cool and store for later use, or use immediately.