This is the savory and liquid media made up of chicken and vegetables, gives a nutritious diet.
How to get bones?
Just use the remaining bones for any chicken recipe you made. Even cornish hen bones would be perfect.
Instant pot Chicken Broth Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 1/2 chicken carcass or bones from roasted chicken
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp peppercorns
- 1 ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 cup cold water
- Place all ingredients in instant pot and close the lid.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 45 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
- Strain stock and cool and store for later use, or use immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.