This is the savory and liquid media made up of chicken and vegetables, gives a nutritious diet.
How to get bones?
Just use the remaining bones for any chicken recipe you made. Even cornish hen bones would be perfect.
- 1/2 chicken carcass or bones from roasted chicken
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp peppercorns
- 1 ½ cup vegetable broth
- 1 bay leaf
- 5 cup cold water
- Place all ingredients in instant pot and close the lid.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 45 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release the pressure quickly.
- Strain stock and cool and store for later use, or use immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.