Chicken breast with salsa is a simple and amazing recipe to fulfill the appetite.
- 3-4 chicken breasts boneless
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano preferably Mexican
- 16 ounce salsa
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- salt for seasoning
- pepper for seasoning
- Cilantro, black beans, corns for garnishing
- Season the boneless chicken breasts pieces with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Add half cup of salsa in the pot and put chicken breasts pieces into it, set it on salsa.
- Top the chicken with taco seasoning and oregano.
- Add the remaining salsa in it and cover the chicken.
- Cover the pot with lid and set it on steam.
- Put it on manual and cook it for 10-12 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and serve with black beans, corn, tomatoes and cilantro.
Calories: 156kcal Carbohydrates: 6g Protein: 25g Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 1g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 72mg Sodium: 698mg Potassium: 650mg Fiber: 2g Sugar: 3g Vitamin A: 442IU Vitamin C: 3mg Calcium: 34mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.