Chicken breast with salsa is a simple and amazing recipe to fulfill the appetite.
Instant Pot Chicken Breast with Salsa Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 3-4 chicken breasts boneless
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano preferably Mexican
- 16 ounce salsa
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- salt for seasoning
- pepper for seasoning
- Cilantro, black beans, corns for garnishing
- Season the boneless chicken breasts pieces with salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Add half cup of salsa in the pot and put chicken breasts pieces into it, set it on salsa.
- Top the chicken with taco seasoning and oregano.
- Add the remaining salsa in it and cover the chicken.
- Cover the pot with lid and set it on steam.
- Put it on manual and cook it for 10-12 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and serve with black beans, corn, tomatoes and cilantro.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.