Trythis Asian style creamy, aromatic and delicious chicken and bell pepper curry for your dinner! Surely you will love to make this easy to prepare curry again and again.
- 2 (8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 (13½-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 cup mixed bell peppers seeded and julienned
- 1 cup red onion sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place chicken, curry paste, brown sugar, fish sauce and coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about8 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid of Instant Potand with a spoon, place the chicken breasts into a bowl.
- Select “Sauté” and stir in bell peppers, onion and lime juice.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Add the chicken meat into pot and stir to combine.
- Select “Cancel” and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.