Trythis Asian style creamy, aromatic and delicious chicken and bell pepper curry for your dinner! Surely you will love to make this easy to prepare curry again and again.
Instant Pot Chicken & Bell Pepper Curry Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 (8-ounce) boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp red curry paste
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 (13½-ounce) can full-fat coconut milk
- 3 cup mixed bell peppers seeded and julienned
- 1 cup red onion sliced
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place chicken, curry paste, brown sugar, fish sauce and coconut milk and stir to combine.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about8 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid of Instant Potand with a spoon, place the chicken breasts into a bowl.
- Select “Sauté” and stir in bell peppers, onion and lime juice.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the chicken breasts into bite sized pieces.
- Add the chicken meat into pot and stir to combine.
- Select “Cancel” and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.