This is one of the best skillet breakfast meals that will satisfy you in a delish way.
Instant Pot Chicken and Asparagus Frittata Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 eggs beaten lightly
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup rotisserie chicken chopped
- 1/2 cup boiled asparagus chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper
- Pour the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add chicken and asparagus and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- In a bowl, add cheese, eggs, salt and black pepper and beat till well combined.
- Transfer mixture into Instant Pot and cook for 2 minutes.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.