Instant Pot Chicken and Asparagus Frittata
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 eggs beaten lightly
- 1/2 tsp butter
- 1/2 cup rotisserie chicken chopped
- 1/2 cup boiled asparagus chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Pinch of sea salt
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper
Pour the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
Add chicken and asparagus and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
In a bowl, add cheese, eggs, salt and black pepper and beat till well combined.
Transfer mixture into Instant Pot and cook for 2 minutes.
Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
Remove the lid and Serve hot.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!