Instant Pot Chicken and Kale Soup
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano crushed
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme crushed
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper,
- 4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound cooked chicken shredded
- 2 cup fresh kale trimmed and chopped
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Put the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the celery and onion and cook for about 5 minutes. Add bay leaves, herbs and black pepper and cook for about 1 minute.
Select the “Cancel” and stir in the broth and water. Next, secure the lid and select “Soup” and just use the default time of 4 minutes. Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
Remove the lid and stir in the chicken, cheese and kale. Select “Sauté” and cook for about 1-2 minutes more.
Stir in Worcestershire sauce and serve immediately.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!