This is really hearty soup that is packed with super nutritious ingredients like chicken, kale and carrot.
Have a healthy meal in less than 20 minutes using this simple recipe.
Feel free to remove veggies you don't have or add ones you like.
Please note that for this recipe you need to cook the chicken beforehand. It's really simple and you can use this Instant Pot frozen chicken recipe.
Instant Pot Soup Recipes
Instant Pot Chicken Noodle Soup
Instant Pot Chicken and Rice Soup
Instant Pot Chicken Gnocchi Soup
Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie Soup
Instant Pot Chicken and Kale Soup
One of the best and nutritious chicken soup with super-food kale… This comforting soup is perfect for entertaining on cool summer nights.Print Pin Rate
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 2 bay leaves
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano crushed
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme crushed
- to taste Freshly ground black pepper,
- 4 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 pound cooked chicken shredded
- 2 cup fresh kale trimmed and chopped
- ½ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Put the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the celery and onion and cook for about 5 minutes. Add bay leaves, herbs and black pepper and cook for about 1 minute.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the broth and water. Next, secure the lid and select “Soup” and just use the default time of 4 minutes. Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and stir in the chicken, cheese and kale. Select “Sauté” and cook for about 1-2 minutes more.
- Stir in Worcestershire sauce and serve immediately.
Calories: 342kcal Carbohydrates: 7g Protein: 43g Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 7g Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g Monounsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 103mg Sodium: 576mg Potassium: 544mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Vitamin A: 263IU Vitamin C: 2mg Calcium: 340mg Iron: 2mg
Tried this Recipe? Pin it for Later!Mention @corriecooksblog or tag #corriecooks!