This dish made in instant pot is the easiest recipe ever. Its taste is amazing and its aroma makes you crave for it.
This pressure cooker chicken alfredo pasta is a great option for dinner to the whole family.
Instant Pot Chicken Alfredo Salsa Pasta Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 8 minutes
- 3 3/4 cups water
- 3 boneless chicken cooked
- 1 box penne pasta
- 1 jar alfredo sauce
- 1 jar picante sauce
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add water and all the ingredients in it, but half picante sauce.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 3 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and add remaining sauce.
- You can simmer it for a while if you want thick sauce, otherwise serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.