Instant Pot Cheesy Mini Frittatas
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 eggs
- ¼ tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 2 cooked bacon slices crumbled
- 4 tbsp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 zucchini finely chopped
- 1 scallion chopped
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water in Instant Pot.
Add all ingredients and stir to combine.
Transfer the mixture into silicone molds.
Place the molds on top of trivet.
Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.