A healthy breakfast or a tasty appetizer ready in 10 minutes: try this recipe to make small and cheesy mini frittatas.
Instant Pot Cheesy Mini Frittatas Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup milk
- 6 eggs whisked
- 2 Scallions chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and correctly place the trivet.
- Grease some molds or jars with olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix cheddar cheese, milk, whisked egg, chopped zucchini, scallions, salt and pepper.
- Pour your mixture inside each mold/jar.
- Place your molds/jars onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks