A healthy breakfast or a tasty appetizer ready in 10 minutes: try this recipe to make small and cheesy mini frittatas.
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup milk
- 6 eggs whisked
- 2 Scallions chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and correctly place the trivet.
- Grease some molds or jars with olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix cheddar cheese, milk, whisked egg, chopped zucchini, scallions, salt and pepper.
- Pour your mixture inside each mold/jar.
- Place your molds/jars onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam and serve immediately.
Calories: 310kcal Carbohydrates: 4g Protein: 17g Fat: 25g Saturated Fat: 8g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g Monounsaturated Fat: 12g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 349mg Sodium: 261mg Potassium: 359mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 3g Vitamin A: 907IU Vitamin C: 13mg Calcium: 227mg Iron: 2mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.