A healthy breakfast or a tasty appetizer ready in 10 minutes: try this recipe to make small and cheesy mini frittatas.
Instant Pot Cheesy Mini Frittatas Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- ¼ cup milk
- 6 eggs whisked
- 2 Scallions chopped
- 1 zucchini chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and correctly place the trivet.
- Grease some molds or jars with olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix cheddar cheese, milk, whisked egg, chopped zucchini, scallions, salt and pepper.
- Pour your mixture inside each mold/jar.
- Place your molds/jars onto the trivet.
- Cook at high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Quickly release the steam and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1080 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks