Enjoy this yummy and enriched cauliflower dish with cheese, butter and sour cream.
If you want something healthier, check oit this Instant Pot Cauliflower instead.
Great dish for dinner!
Instant Pot Cheesy Cauliflowers Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 3 tbsp butter
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Put the cauliflower, sour cream, salt and black pepper in a food processor.
- Put the butter and the processed mixture in the Instant pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for about 8 minutes..
- Top with cheddar cheese and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.