Enjoy this yummy and enriched cauliflower dish with cheese, butter and sour cream.
If you want something healthier, check oit this Instant Pot Cauliflower instead.
Great dish for dinner!
- 1 pound cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 3 tbsp butter
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Put the cauliflower, sour cream, salt and black pepper in a food processor.
- Put the butter and the processed mixture in the Instant pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for about 8 minutes..
- Top with cheddar cheese and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.