This is a hearty and different way recipe to start your day with the jumble of all your favourite ingredients.
Instant Pot Cheesy Burrito Bites Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz tofu browned and chopped
- 8 oz Mexican rice cooked
- 1/4 cup purple onion
- 1/2 cup tomatoes diced
- 1/4 cup cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 giant flour tortillas
- 1 cup cooked black beans
- 1 avocado peeled and sliced
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Add oil into the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add tofu and stir-fry for 4 minutes or till nicely browned.
- Add Mexican rice and mix together well. Remove and keep aside.
- Add onions, tomatoes, cilantro and salt.
- Set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release pressure quickly.
- Unlock and remove the mixture in a bowl. Mix the rice and tofu mixture well.
- Take one tortilla sheet, place spoonful of tofu and rice mixture, 2 tablespoons of black beans, some avocado slices, shredded cheddar cheese and roll them tightly.
- Cut them into small bites and serve with choice of sauce.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks