A unique recipe of beef burgers for all… You can enjoythese homemade cheese stuffed burgers that are superquick and easy to make.
Instant Pot Cheese Stuffed Beef Burgers Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- to taste Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 hamburger buns
- Place the oil in an Instant Pot Mini and select “Sauté”. Now, add the cumin seeds and cook for about 30 seconds.
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt and black pepper and mix until well combined.
- Make 4 equal sized balls from the mixture and with your hands, fatten each ball.
- Place 1 ounce of the cheese in the center of 2 of the flattened balls.
- Cover each with remaining 2 flattened balls, pressing the edges together well.
- Arrange a steamer tray in the bottom of an Instant Pot and pour ½ cup of water.
- Place the burgers on top of the steamer tray.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Carefully, remove the lid andserve over the buns alongside your favorite topping.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.