A unique recipe of beef burgers for all… You can enjoythese homemade cheese stuffed burgers that are superquick and easy to make.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- to taste Salt and ground black pepper
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 hamburger buns
- Place the oil in an Instant Pot Mini and select “Sauté”. Now, add the cumin seeds and cook for about 30 seconds.
- In a large bowl, add the ground beef, Worcestershire sauce, salt and black pepper and mix until well combined.
- Make 4 equal sized balls from the mixture and with your hands, fatten each ball.
- Place 1 ounce of the cheese in the center of 2 of the flattened balls.
- Cover each with remaining 2 flattened balls, pressing the edges together well.
- Arrange a steamer tray in the bottom of an Instant Pot and pour ½ cup of water.
- Place the burgers on top of the steamer tray.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Carefully, remove the lid andserve over the buns alongside your favorite topping.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.