Cauliflower is a vegetable of the cruciferous family. It’s mostly found at the market in autumn and winter. It’s eaten raw as well as cooked and the colorful varieties brighten the preparations.
This Instant Pot Cauliflower is low in calories, ideal for weight loss and has a variety of health benefits.
Quick and easy to do, cooking cauliflower in the Instant Pot as never been so easy ! Chop, place in the instant pot, close the lid and in 3 minutes you will have perfectly cooked cauliflower to serve as a side dish.
Please note you gonna need a steamer basket to make this Instant Pot Cauliflower.
If you don’t have one yet, check out this Instant Pot steamed vegetables recipe, which you an make without a steamer basket.
You can mix it up and make Instant Pot Cauliflower and Broccoli.
You can also use the cauliflower for the Instant Pot Aloo Gobi recipe.
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the cauliflower in florets.
- Place a steamer basket in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Add water to the Instant Pot.
- Place cauliflower florets inside the steaming basket.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve. Season with salt and pepper to taste.