Cauliflower is a vegetable of the cruciferous family. It's mostly found at the market in autumn and winter. It's eaten raw as well as cooked and the colorful varieties brighten the preparations.
This Instant Pot Cauliflower is low in calories, ideal for weight loss and has a variety of health benefits.
Quick and easy to do, cooking cauliflower in the Instant Pot as never been so easy ! Chop, place in the instant pot, close the lid and in 3 minutes you will have perfectly cooked cauliflower to serve as a side dish.
Do I have to use a steamer basket?
Yes, you gonna need a steamer basket to make this Instant Pot Cauliflower.
If you don't have one yet, check out this Instant Pot steamed vegetables recipe, which you an make without a steamer basket.
Can I add more vegetables?
Yes. You can mix it up and make Instant Pot Cauliflower and Broccoli.
What can I do with the cauliflower?
Eat it as is as a light snack or use the cauliflower for the Instant Pot Aloo Gobi recipe.
If you are into mashed potatoes, you can also make Instant Pot mashed cauliflower.
Instant Pot Cauliflower
- 1 head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the cauliflower in florets.
- Place a steamer basket in the bottom of the Instant Pot.
- Add water to the Instant Pot.
- Place cauliflower florets inside the steaming basket.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid and serve. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Welcome to my kitchen! I am Corrie, the blogger behind Corrie Cooks. I run this blog with my wife since 2017, so you can enjoy quick, easy and delicious Instant Pot recipes. Thank you for stopping by 🙂