Cauliflower is a vegetable of the cruciferous family. It’s mostly found at the market in autumn and winter. It’s eaten raw as well as cooked and the colorful varieties brighten the preparations. Low in calories, it is ideal for weight loss and has a variety of health benefits.
Quick and easy to do, cooking cauliflower as never been so easy ! Chop, place in the instant pot, close the lib and in 5 minutes you will have perfectly cooked cauliflower to serve as a side dish.
- 1 head of cauliflower in florets
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop the cauliflower in florets
- Place a steaming basket in the pot of the Instant Pot
- Add water at the bottom of the pot
- Place cauliflower florets in the steaming basket
- Close the lib, press manual mode and high pressure cook for 3 minutes
- Release de pressure immediately
- Once pressure it release, open de lid and remove the cauliflower
- Serve hot, saison with salt and pepper if desired
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks