Healthy cauliflower with a mixture of delish ingredients.
Mixture of fresh goat cheese, heavy creamand nutmeg adds a flavorful richness in cauliflower.
- 6 ounce goat cheese
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (2-pound) cauliflower
- 1 cup homemade vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- to taste salt
- For sauce: in a food processor, add all the ingredients and pulse until smooth. Keep aside until serving.
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place cauliflower head and top with remaining ingredients.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Meanwhile, preheat the broiler of oven.
- Remove the lid and transfer the cauliflower head onto a cutting board.
- Cut the cauliflower head into pieces and place onto a broiler pan.
- Broil for about 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve with the topping of cheese sauce.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.