One of the best recipe of tender carrot sticks that are flavored with a sweet and spicy glaze.
Glaze of butter, brown sugar, mustard, hot sauce and spices add a delicate and rich flavor to the classic Instant Pot carrots.
Easy Instant Pot Appetizers
- 1 lb carrots
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- hot sauce to taste
- Cut the carrots into sticks.
- Add water to the Instant Pot.
- Put a steamer basket in the bottom.
- Arrange the carrots on top of the trivet.
- Close the lid and cook at high pressure for 1 minute.
- When cooking time ends, do a quick pressure release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the carrots onto a plate.
- Remove the water from Instant Pot and pat dry it.
- Place the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Saute”.
- Once melts, add the remaining ingredients and stir to combine.
- Press “Cancel” and stir in the carrots.
- Serve and enjoy.