Extremely delightful dessert!
This Instant pot pudding recipe combines carrots, almonds, condensed milk, butter which makes it flavorful.
- 7-8 carrots peeled and grated
- 4 tbsp butter unsalted
- 30-35 almonds peeled
- 300 g condensed milk
- 5 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 cup full fat milk
- 5 green cardamom crushed
- Put carrots and green cardamom in an instant pot, cover with the lid and cook until one whistle.
- Add condensed milk and stir frequently until the mixture becomes a thick pudding.
- Add unsalted butter into it, cook until it combines well.
- Remove it and mix 5 tablespoons of cream cheese in it.
- Garnish with the nuts and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.