This carrot cake is the yummiest cake ever. Not only yummy, it is the moistest cake ever and so fluffy. The addition of oats makes it more amazing.
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 cup water
- 1 cup carrots grated
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumkin pie spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add butter and oats in it, roast them for a while.
- Add remaining ingredients in the pot except raisins.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Check for the thickness of oatmeal.
- Serve and garnish with raisins or anything you like.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.