This carrot cake is the yummiest cake ever. Not only yummy, it is the moistest cake ever and so fluffy. The addition of oats makes it more amazing.
Instant Pot Carrot Cake Steel Cut Oats Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 cup water
- 1 cup carrots grated
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp pumkin pie spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add butter and oats in it, roast them for a while.
- Add remaining ingredients in the pot except raisins.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Check for the thickness of oatmeal.
- Serve and garnish with raisins or anything you like.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks