These tasty carnitas wrapped in lettuce leaves are a delicious addition to your daily meal
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 orange juiced
- 2 pound bone-in pork shoulder
- 1 pinch cayenne
- 1/4 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 onion chopped
- Mix together all the ingredients thoroughly and coat the pork in it.
- Put the oil and pork roast in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 8 minutes and add 2 cups of water.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 45 minutes.
- Carefully do the natural pressure release for 10 minutes and dish out.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks