This pudding desert has a kick of cardamom with an amazing almond taste will take your taste buds to an exotic journey.
Great option to diversify your breakfast.
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 100 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- 115 ml water
- 60 g tapioca pearls
- 30 g roasted almonds silver
- Put the trivet and add 2 cups of water in an instant pot.
- Use a strainer and rinse the tapioca pearls.
- Put them in a heat protected bowl and add water, milk, cardamom powder and sugar and mix well until the sugar dissolves.
- Place the bowl on the trivet and cover with the lid.
- Cook on “high” pressure for 8 minutes .
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Take out the bowl and briskly mix the tapioca mixture, immediately pour into the glass.
- Garnish with roasted almond silvers and cool before serving.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.