A life changing recipe of salmon for a heathy dinner… This Vietnamese style recipe featuresa healthy salmon that is prepared in a classically sweet, tangy and lightly savory ginger sauce.
Instant Pot Caramelized Salmon Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 21 minutes
- 1/3 cup light brown sugar
- 3 tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 tsp fresh lime zest grated
- Freshly ground black pepper as required
- 4 (6-ounce) skinless salmon fillets
- 1 scallion (green part) chopped
- 1 tsp sesame seeds toasted
- 2 cups jasmine rice cooked
- Place all the ingredients except the salmon and scallion in a bowl and mix until well combined.
- Place the sugar mixture in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Cook for about 2-3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the salmon fillets.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “Low Pressure” for about 1 minute.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 5 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and select “Sauté”.
- Cook for about 1 minute.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer the salmon fillets onto a platter.
- Cook the sauce for about 3 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and pour the caramel sauce over the salmon fillets.
- Garnish with scallion and sesame seeds and serve alongside the cooked rice.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks