A great recipe of sweetly caramelized pecans… These Instant Pot prepared pecans are great for salads, snacking and food gifts.
- 1 tsp butter
- 4 cup raw pecans
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup water
- Place the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then, add all ingredients except water and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Press the “Cancel” and stir in water.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Press the “Cancel” and carefully do a “Natural” release for about 10 minutes and then do a “Quick” release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the pecans onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for about 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and keep aside to cool before serving.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.