This is the most amazing coffee cake you will ever make!
It’s really easy to make and you can decorate the top with pecans, oreo’s, chocolate chips or whatever you like.
If you like this recipe, you should try these cakes as well:
Instant Pot Japanese Cheesecake (only 4 ingerdients!)
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup baking powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups apples skimed and diced
- 1/2 cup caramel bits
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup caramel sauce optional
- 1/2 cup vanilla icing slightly melted
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Mix together flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder together into a bowl.
- Mix butter, sugar, vanilla, almond extract, eggs, and sour cream in another bowl until smooth.
- Slowly add in flour mixture and mix on low until smooth.
- Gently fold in the apples and caramel bits until well combined.
- Mix brown sugar, pecans, and cinnamon in a bowl and keep aside.
- Place a trivet in the Instant Pot and transfer a baking pan on it.
- Spread the brown sugar mixture on the pan and then spoon in the coffee cake mixture and repeat the same.
- Cover with the butter paper and lock the lid of the instant pot.
- Select “Manual” and set at “high pressure” for about 25 minutes.
- Select “cancel” and release the pressure.
- Transfer the cake to a serving dish.
- Garnish with the pecans and serve hot.