This mouth watering sweet pork tastes just like café rio’s sweet pork. Best as a fancy dish and once you’ll try this recipe, everyone will love it.
Instant Pot Cafe Rio Sweet Pork Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 40 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 30 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
- 2 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp onion salt
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 4 lb pork butt
- 1 can coke
- 1 small can red enchilada sauce
- 4 ounce brown sugar
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 cup water
- Rub spices on all sides of pork and set aside for 30 minutes up to few hours.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add in pork and add water till its covered.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 60 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Meanwhile in a blender add coke, brown sugar, green chilies, garlic salt, enchilada sauce and blend till it becomes smooth.
- When instant pot is finished, open the lid and remove liquid from pot.
- Shred the pork and mix with blended mixture.
- Let pork and sauce sit for 20-30 minutes before serving.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks