An exotic, blissful dish. What is better than a spaghetti squash pasta. Combination of parmesan and garlic enhance its taste. It is also low in carbs and healthy.
Instant Pot Buttery Spaghetti Squash Pasta Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 28 minutes
- 2 lb spaghetti squash cut lengthwise and seeded
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup parsley fresh and chopped
- Add water in the instant pot and place trivet in it.
- Place spaghetti squash cut in halves on trivet.
- Close the lid of the instant pot and set the valve to seal.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 7 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and remove the spaghetti squash from it.
- Place spaghetti squash on a clean surface.
- Shred the squash with fork to remove spaghetti like strands into a bowl.
- Remove water from instant pot and select sauté.
- Place butter and oil in it and let butter melt.
- Stir in salt, pepper, garlic cloves and cook for 2 minutes.
- Press cancel and return spaghetti squash to instant pot.
- Add in parmesan cheese, parsley and toss evenly to mix.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks