Try an easy, delicious and perfectly prepared meal of crab legs that will impress all… The garlic flavored butter sauce adds so much flavor to this already tasty treat of steamed crab legs.
Instant Pot Buttered Crab Legs Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 4 minutes
Total Time: 19 minutes
- 1 cup water
- salt to taste
- 1 1/2 lb crab legs frozen
- 2 tbsp butter melted
- 2 garlic cloves minced finely
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour the waterand 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Place the crab legs on top of the trivet and sprinkle with a little salt.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 4 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, mix together the butter and garlic.
- Remove the lid and transfer crab legs onto a serving platter.
- Drizzle with the garlic butter and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.