Fresh salmon fillets cooked in butter and garnished with green chilies is spectacularly
- 5 green chilies chopped (optional)
- 11 garlic cloves chopped finely
- 2 pound salmon fillets
- 2 cup butter
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Put the salmon fillets in the Instant Pot and top with the butter.
- Season with garlic, chopped green chiles, salt and black pepper generously and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 6 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
Calories: 212kcal Carbohydrates: 6g Protein: 25g Fat: 9g Saturated Fat: 2g Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g Monounsaturated Fat: 3g Cholesterol: 69mg Sodium: 207mg Potassium: 653mg Fiber: 1g Sugar: 4g Vitamin A: 145IU Vitamin C: 5mg Calcium: 90mg Iron: 1mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.