Burrito with pork is a perfect and luxurious main course for the dinner table.
Instant Pot Burrito With Pork Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 8 oz pork pieces cooked and cubed
- 8 oz Mexican rice cooked
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup onion chopped
- 1 cup black beans cooked
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 giant tortillas
- cheddar cheese
- Heat the olive oil in an instant pot and add pork in it and fry until its brown then add Mexican rice in it.
- Add onions, cilantro, tomatoes and salt in it.
- Cover with the lid and cook for 6 minutes on manual “high” pressure.
- Take out the mixture in the bowl, nicely mix rice and tofu.
- Place a spoonful of mixture on tortilla sheet, also place avocado slices and black beans.
- Put the shredded cheddar cheese and roll it tightly.
- Cut into small portions and serve with the sauce.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks