Chicken is simmered in butter and buffalo wing sauce to pack quite a kick.
Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken in Lettuce Wrap Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- ½ pound chicken breast boneless
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 2 cup chicken broth
- ½ cup buffalo wing sauce
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 4 large lettuce leaves
- ½ cup carrots shredded
- Put the butter, onions, chicken broth, buffalo wing sauce, garlic and chicken in the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 7 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and shred the chicken.
- Pour the chicken over lettuce leaves along with the sauce and garnish with carrots and celery.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.