Mix vegetable rice are a great way to add colours to your dinner table and this recipe adds a healthy twist to it.
- 1½ cups vegetable broth
- 1 cup brown rice
- 1 small turnip peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup baby carrots
- 1 lb banana squash peeled and diced
- 1 small zucchini peeled
- 3 stalks swiss chard leafy greens chopped and stem diced
- 1 cup broccoli florets coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup water chestnuts diced
- salt and pepepr for seasoning
- Add rice and water to the Instant Pot cooking pot.
- Secure the lid and select “Manual” function for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the steam through a quick pressure release.
- Remove the lid and add all the remaining ingredients.
- Secure the lid and cook for 2 minutes at high pressure.
- Mix well and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.