The simple joy of vibrant beans cooked in fragrant broth with a splash of cream.
Brothy Heirloom Beans with Cream Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 cup dried heirloom beans soaked overnight
- 4 thyme sprigs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cup chicken broth
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Put the olive oil, beans, chicken broth and thyme sprigs in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and season with salt and pepper and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” for 20 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and add the heavy cream.
- Select “Sauté” and sauté for 5 minutes and dish out.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.