It is a very tasty quiche containing fresh broccoli and diced carrots. It has savoury aroma and is easy-to-make in instant pot.
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups broccoli chopped
- 1 cup diced carrots chopped
- 3 green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese shredded
- salt an pepper to taste
- Add eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Then, add onions, carrots, chopped broccoli in a baking quiche mould and pour the egg mixture on it from the top.
- Garnish it with carrot, broccoli slices and grated parmesan cheese.
- Meanwhile, add water in the inner pot of instant pot and place the trivet in it.
- Place the quiche mould on the trivet and cover the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 20 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and uncover the lid.
- Take out the broccoli carrot quiche and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.